- Concept: High Street Retail
- Location: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo
- Leasable Area: 25,000 sq.ft. GLA
- Tenant Mix: ENVY Stores, Billabong, Skechers and Frida Kahlo Restaurant.
- Opening: 2015
- Architecture: Seijo Peon & AS Arquitectura
The shops at 5ta y 8 is a new retail proposal with a mix of international brands and world-renowned restaurants.
Located in one of the best corners in 5th Avenue of Playa del Carmen, it offers 2,500 m2 of leasable area.
A unique design with Mediterranean and Caribbean flavors was chosen, which manages to preserve the atmosphere of the avenue and meet the needs of retailers and final users.
The complex is distinguished because of its location in a trendy commercial area, situated on the corner of 8th Street and 5ta Avenida, the main retail and tourist corridor of Quintana Roo, just one block away from the sea.
The open spaces, terraces and restaurants promise to position The Shops at 5ta & 8 as a main meeting point in Playa de Carmen.
For leasing inquiries
+52 (55) 4170 1400
Reforma 2620 P16
11950, Mexico City