- Concept: Lifestyle Retail Mall & Boutique Hotel
- Location: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo
- Leasable Area: 150,000 sq.ft. GLA
- Services: Over 40 retail and restaurants spaces
- Tenant Mix: H&M, Steve Madden, Diesel, Calvin Klein, Daniel Espinosa, Tumi, Orlebar Brown, Lacoste, Harmont & Blaine, Sunglass Hut, Bloomish, Gran Vía, Hollister, Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret, Swarovski, Sephora, Orogold, Michael Kors, Puma, Onda de Mar, Cantina la No. 20, Catch, Harry´s, Marea, Cinco, Neve Gelato, Nunnys, Starbucks, and many more...
- Main Attractions: International fashion brands, world-renowned restaurants and the first internationally branded boutique hotel in Playa del Carmen
- Opening: 2015
- Architecture: Seijo Peon & AS Arquitectura
- Architecture of the Hotel and Interior Design: Niz + Chauvet
In the thriving tourist destination of Quintana Roo, this development is an authentic showcase that promises to offer visitors a mix of fashion restaurants and entertainment.
It is a mixed-use project that will accommodate a lifestyle retail component and the first internationally renowned lifestyle boutique hotel in Playa. The hotel, branded by Thompson, will be operated by Commune Hotels + Resorts, the leader in the lifestyle hospitality spaces with over 50 hotels throughout North America and Europe.
The project will be developed in the epicenter of the 5ta. Avenida, one of the newest and most recognized streets in Mexico, where shops and boutiques, bars and restaurants are spread out over nearly two kilometers.
Playa del Carmen is part of the Riviera Maya, an area that stands out for its market and tourist infrastructure and which began to develop in the early 90 ́s. Its dynamic growth rate continues today.
The project is an example of urban renewal, as multiple properties were acquired in order to rebuild and modernize urban space through a new world-class mixed-use project.
The vision was to rebuild the heart of the city which spans between 12th and 14th street of 5ta Avenida in order to create this new project, which includes international brands, renowned restaurants, and a boutique hotel with an infinity pool that provides spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea.
The development stands out for its innovative and functional design, which combined with elegant and delicate finishes, efficient lighting and a perfect distribution of spaces and green areas, creates a vibrant trendy environment.
The construction is respectful of its environment and the Riviera Maya ecosystem, offering an unparalleled design experience to the national and international tourist markets.
The project is open since August 2015. It consist of four levels and more than 40 spaces for shopping and dining.
For leasing inquiries
+52 (55) 4170 1400
Reforma 2620 P16
11950, Mexico City